IOWA CITY, Iowa — The Iowa Hawkeyes now know who they will play in football this fall.
The Big Ten announced earlier this week they were reversing course and playing football in 2020.
The Big Ten football schedule was released exclusively on Fox’s Big Noon Kickoff pregame show Saturday.
The Hawkeyes start the season on the road against the Purdue Boilermakers.
Iowa ends the regular season at home against Wisconsin. Each Big Ten team will play a ninth game this year with the top two teams in the East and West divisions playing for the championship game. The other teams will play the corresponding team in the opposite division (For example, the 2nd place team in the East vs. the 2nd place team in the west).
Full Schedule (Schedule will be updated as more games announced live):
- Oct. 24 @ Purdue Boilermakers
- Oct. 31 vs. Northwestern Wildcats
- Nov. 7 vs. Michigan State Spartans
- Nov. 14 @ Minnesota Golden Gophers
- Nov. 21 @ Penn State Nittany Lions
- Nov. 28 vs. Nebraska Cornhuskers
- Dec. 5 @ Illinois Fighting Illini
- Dec. 12 vs. Wisconsin Badgers
- Dec. 19 Big Ten Championship/Other East vs. West games