Free fitness classes offered at Jones Park FitLot
Cedar Rapids, Iowa – The Cedar Rapids Parks & Recreation Department is offering free courses at the FitLot at Jones Park, 201 Wilson Avenue Drive SW, in collaboration with AARP.
Residents of all ages and abilities can participate in three types of classes.
It is recommended that you take an Intro Class first to have a better understanding of the FitLot equipment.
Drop-in options are available:
- July 27 from 9:00-10:00 a.m.
- July 29 from 5:00-6:00 p.m.
- July 31 from 9:00-10:00 a.m.
- August 3 from 9:00-10:00 a.m.
- August 5 from 5:00-6:00 p.m.
- August 7 from 9:00-10:00 a.m.
Everyone interested in participating must register here.
Please contact Rob Wagner, Cedar Rapids Parks & Recreation Program Supervisor at email@example.com or 319-286-5799 for more information about these no-cost exercise programs.