Two Cedar Rapids children rescued from house fire
Cedar Rapids, Iowa – Cedar Rapids firefighters responded at 1825 D Street Southwest to a report of a fire on the porch of a house.
A window was broken as a result of the fire and the inside of the home was filled with hot smoke.
As fire crews extinguished the fire, two children exited the house, according to a news release.
Two more children along with four dogs were rescued from the second floor of the house.
At the time of the fire, the adult owner of the house was at work.
Officials say the occupants have been displaced and no one was injured.
Investigation is underway.